Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sad News on the Mountain




     Sometimes the news heard on the mountain is sad.  Today Peggy Ann Newton James, wife of   George James  left this world and went home to be with Jesus.  She was born  July 5, 1934 and went home today January 8, 2011.  The sadness is for those left behind not her.  We will all miss her and long for her conversation and companionship.  Peggy on the other hand is now present with the Lord without any pain or suffering.  The memories and family she leaves with us will always remind us how wonderful and special her life has been.  Her granddaughter, Stormy, posted this comment on Face book just a few moments after Peggy passed on.  .. I know my papa was waiting to hold his bride again, now their both healthy walking those streets of gold together.. I love you both and Im just thankful to have known such a stronge marriage in my time and I can't wait to bake cookies and go fishing one day again with both of them..”   What wonderful memories. 
Nigie posted: My precious and sweet mom has passed this afternoon. I am so blessed to of had the greatest parents in the world and I am so happy they are both together again. I am sad for I know I will miss her so much, but I am glad that the good Lord took her home and she did not have to suffer here anymore. I know one day I will see them both again. Thanks for all the prayers and support.
 
What are your memories of Peggy?   
 

1 comment:

  1. Today we will bury one of my best friends as well as being my sweet sister-in-law, that I always felt like she was sister instead. I will miss her so much but glad she leaves 2 daughters and grchildren and grgrgrandchildren to remember her by.

    ReplyDelete