Friday, January 7, 2011

So, you want to follow or comment

So, you want to follow or comment.  I don't know much about it myself.  Try clicking on follow or post at the bottom of the Blog you want to comment on.  You should be prompted to open an account.  It seems you have to be registered to play or in this case write.  There are about 6 account providers that the system recognizes, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and some others that are listed.  If you want, there is a place to click and open a Google account.  All you have to do is provide an email adress and make up a password.  Now, I know you needed just one more password in you life.  I have ran out of new ones.  So, I just used one from another account.   Please join in, follow and post often.
Thanks and Good Luck

2 comments:

  1. I can remember new years eves that we sat around the heating stove - burning on one side while baking on the other. Mother popping corn - baking potatoes in ashes - sometimes ice or snow up to !!!! so my memories are mostly good they have some negative sides. If we would all write something the walls would not have to talk. I will check with Goldie aand see if she has any and will post, thanks tony I think this is super

    ReplyDelete